- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- Wrapped Panel
- 50% Polyester, 33% Post Industrial Recycled Polyester, 17% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester
- 13.168 oz./Linear yard
- WS, Bleach Cleanable (10:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- ASTM E84/UL 723 (Tunnel Test). Meets Class A or I. UL Recognized Fabric for use in UL Certified Office Furnishings (QAWZ)
SQUARE OFF — Part of Line Works Collection
A woven interpretation of glass mosaic tile, Square Off uses varying line weights and color to create the illusion of subtle undulating texture.
There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample.
Due to current market conditions, Pallas will apply a 5% surcharge on all textile orders.