ROOFTOPS — Part of From Above Collection
Picture yourself on the balcony of a high-rise, overlooking a metropolis. A peek over the edge shows a sea of rooftops - flat and pitched, shingled and thatched. Rooftops is boldly colorful with pops of fun weave structures, bringing out its playful attributes.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- Facts Compliant
- 100% Polyester
- 20-1/2" V, 14-3/8" H
- 13.97 oz./Linear yard
- WS, Bleach Cleanable (10:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117
- 60,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)