- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- Wrapped Panel
- 56% Post Industrial Recycled Polyester, 30% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester, 14% Polyester
- 11.1 oz./Linear yard
- WS View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
Lex — Part of I'll Take Manhattan Collection
I’ll Take Manhattan features luxurious patterns and a wide selection of warm and cool colors to complement virtually any corporate interior design project. Lex features subtle glints of architectural metal, dapper undertones and fashionable, refined textures.
There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample.
Due to current market conditions, Pallas will apply a 10% surcharge on all textile orders.