This item has been discontinued.
SANGRIA has been discontinued. Limited yardage available. Please contact Pallas Customer Service at 800.4.PALLAS for availability.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- Facts Compliant
- 71% Polyester, 29% Rayon
- 8-1/4" V, 14-1/2" H
- W View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)
A smooth curve or spiral without end…an Infinite Helix. Dynamic stripes of color break up the tonal patterned ground, creating surface interest, drawing you in for a closer look.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.