- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 59% Polyester Chenille, 25% Nylon, 10% Post Industrial Recycled Polyester, 6% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester
- 3/8" V, 3/16" H
- 12.26 oz./Linear yard
- WS, Bleach Cleanable View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA 260, TB 117-2013
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)
HYPERION — Part of Gaia Collection
This sumptuous chenille is named after the Titan God of the Sun, Moon and Dawn. The faux velvet is as dreamy as it is luxurious. The varied striae create an illusion of undulating movement.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.