OOH LA LANA
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 70% Wool, 20% Polyester, 5% Nylon, 5% Acrylic
- 15/16 oz./Linear yard
- WS View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA 260, CAL 117
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)
OOH LA LANA — Part of Essentials Collection
Make any interior tres chic with Ooh La Lana. A color-rich palette of sophisticated heathered colors offers a sense of warmth and style. The wool blend construction offers a soft hand that awakens the senses.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.