GROUND BREAKING — Part of Simply Real Collection
Ground Breaking offers a spectrum inspired by the purity of nature's layering of color. The iridescence and silky hand are reminiscent of a flower petal.
Ground Breaking uses a Silver Ion antimicrobial system. In ambient moisture, the silver ions attack cell walls of microbes, inhibiting cell reproduction and metabolism. This three step process makes it difficult for a microbe to develop a resistance to this type of antimicrobial system.
The pattern is also bleach cleanable up to a 5:1 water/bleach mix (CDC-approved 10:1 water/bleach mix). Rinse the surface with clear water after cleaning. Use of standard extraction equipment is recommended.
*Note: Multiple factors affect fabric durability and appearance retention, including end-user application and proper maintenance. Wyzenbeek results above 100,000 double rubs have not been shown to be a reliable indicator of increased fabric lifespan.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 100% Biodegradable Polyurethane Surface
- 24 oz
- Silver Ion Antimicrobial Technology
- W, Bleach Cleanable (5:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117
- 174,000 Double Rubs* (Wyzenbeek)