$61.25 per yard
DEEPLY ROOTED — Part of Simply Real Collection
This line is made of 100 percent recyclable solution-dyed nylon and is treated with Nano-Tex®, a certified Cradle to Cradle textile enhancement process that resists spills. Its unique pattern features a combination of circles that is reminiscent of roots beneath the earth.
*Note: Multiple factors affect fabric durability and appearance retention, including end-user application and proper maintenance. Wyzenbeek results above 100,000 double rubs have not been shown to be a reliable indicator of increased fabric lifespan.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 100% Solution Dyed Nylon
- 13-1/2" V, 5-1/4" H
- 15.29 oz
- WS, Bleach Cleanable (4:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117
- 102,000 Double Rubs* (Wyzenbeek)