$45.00 per yard
BONNAROO — Part of Carpe Diem Collection
Popularized by a New Orleans R&B giant, the word Bonnaroo translates to “a really good time.” Bonnaroo is a lively, colorful stripe with a rhythmic spirit. Hues mix and mingle, resulting in visual harmony.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- Facts Compliant
- 55% Polyester, 45% Rayon
- 2-1/4" V
- 12.89 oz
- W View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)