WONDER WHEEL — Part of Carpe Diem Collection
Inspired by the famous Coney Island landmark, Wonder Wheel is a textural geometric Carnivale of fine bouclé, which falls on a subtle pinstripe ground. The motif mirrors the spokes of the wheel, while the glistening lines resemble the New York neighborhood’s magical night skyline.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 66% Polyester, 20% Cotton, 14% Acrylic
- 19-7/8" V, 13-1/2" H
- 15.16 oz
- S View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)