TOP COLOR — Part of Details Collection
The pattern Top Color is simple and organized, reminiscent of the placement and geometry found in mosaic tile work or modern quilts. It is the way the color is assembled that adds depth to the fabric and gives the entire surface a more expansive feel.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 80% Repreve® Recycled Polyester, 20% Nylon
- 3-3/4" V, 3-3/8" H
- 15.47 oz./Linear yard
- WS, Bleach Cleanable (10:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117-2013
- 80,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)