$43.50 per yard
STAMPED OUT — Part of Freehand Collection
Rubber stamps are enjoying a renaissance. Sophisticated layering effects are accomplished by placing ink colors one on top of the other, creating a watercolor look.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- Facts Gold
- 54% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester, 46% Post Industrial Recycled Polyester
- 34-3/4" V, 14-3/16" H
- 14.6 oz./Linear yard
- WS View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117
- 60,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)