- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 100% Wool (MBDC C2C Silver Classification)
- 17 oz./Linear yard
- S View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- California TB 117-2013, NFPA 260-Class I
- 40,000 Double Rubs* (Martindale)
SHEEPISH — Part of Two Timing Collection
A luxurious, classic and 100 percent felted wool, Sheepish features heathered neutrals and deep saturated colors.