- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 100% Recycled Solution Dyed Nylon
- 27" Vertical , 14" Horizontal
- 14.34 oz./Linear yard
- WS - Water- or solvent-based cleaner only. View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA 260, TB 117-2013
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)
Round is inspired by the circle motif; attention-seeking and recurrent in Art and Design. Embroidery techniques continue to be interpreted by connecting the elements through stitch effects to play up the pattern’s gregarious nature. The lightheartedness of its interactivity and breadth of saturated multi-color options makes Round ideal for creative, dynamic and collaborative spaces.