- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 41% Polyester, 34% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester, 25% Nylon
- 20.09 oz./Linear yard
- WS - Water- or solvent-based cleaner only. View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA 260, TB 117-2013
- 85,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)
Simplistic yet decadent. A matte look and sophisticated color play give Night Cap the appearance of a refined tweed. The tightly woven chenille yarn offers a velvety hand.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.