MELODY — Part of Rhythms Collection
This undulating stripe pattern conveys a sense of quiet movement, with a loft yarn for enhanced dimension.
Note: Image shown railroaded.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- Cubicle and Drapery
- 90% Polyester, 10% Avora Polyester
- 8-7/8" V, 6-5/16" H
- 68"-71" (*Width May Vary)
- 13.97 oz
- WS View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 701