WALKING A TIGHTROPE
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 52% Post Industrial Recycled Polyester, 23% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester
- 66" W
- 11.71 oz
- WS View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- Class A ASTM E 84
The designs are about clean and unpretentious weave motifs with implied textures. This is definitely a collection for the new century – highly technical with hard flat and reflective surfaces. Let’s get the job done with the Movers and Shakers Collection.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.