LEARNING THE ROPES
9 Discontinued Color(s)
BIG FIRST STEP
THE EARLY BIRD
WALKING A TIGHTROPE
THREE MARTINI LUNCH
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 52% Post Industrial Recycled Polyester, 23% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester
- 66" W
- 11.71 oz
- WS, Bleach Cleanable View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- ASTM E84/UL 723 (Tunnel Test). Meets Class A or I. UL Recognized Fabric for use in UL Certified Office Furnishings (QAWZ)
LEARNING THE ROPES — Part of Movers and Shakers Collection
The designs are about clean and unpretentious weave motifs with implied textures. This is definitely a collection for the new century – highly technical with hard flat and reflective surfaces. Let’s get the job done with the Movers and Shakers Collection.
There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample.
Due to current market conditions, Pallas will apply a 5% surcharge on all textile orders.