- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 52% Post Industrial Recycled Polyester, 24% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester, 24% Polyester
- 1-7/8" V, 1-7/8" H
- 21.92 oz./Linear yard
- W, Bleach Cleanable (10:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117
- 60,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)
Like the rows of a manicured Parisian garden, the abstracted, organic pattern of Le Fleur offers structure while evoking a fresh simplicity. A Crypton Green upholstery featuring 76% recycled polyester and offering 10:1 water:bleach resistance, Le Fleur is perfect for any high-performance application.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.