$52.00 per yard
Kwaart is a transparent glaze used by the Delft potters in Holland to give their blue-and-white porcelain higher gloss and depth of color. Pallas’ Kwaart is a plaid weave of 100% polyester with great dimension, yet its irregular lines almost disappear at times. Incredibly durable, Kwaart comes in bright and neutral colorways that sparkle with iridescent and metallic threads.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- Facts Compliant
- 100% Polyester
- 11-5/8" V, 4-1/2" H
- 17.7 oz
- W, Bleach Cleanable (10:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117-2013
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)