INTERLACE — Part of Entwined Collection
Designed by Laura Guido-Clark. Varied line weights intertwine like the lacy, formal pattern of a spider’s web on Interlace. The semi-sheen background is overlaid with delicate matte lines and raised embroidered stitches. The tonal shades in the background come alive with a contrasting pop of color.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 100% Solution Dyed Nylon
- 1-7/16" V, 5-1/4" H
- 14.31 oz
- WS, Bleach Cleanable (5:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)