This item has been discontinued.
BITTERSWEET has been discontinued. Limited yardage available. Please contact Pallas Customer Service at 800.4.PALLAS for availability.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- Facts Compliant
- 78% Polyester, 22% Rayon
- 7-7/16" V
- 10.32 oz./Linear yard
- S View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117
- 80,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)
Stretching for miles, ribbons of highways link small towns to big cities with no end in sight. The implied pinstripes of Highway Patrol boast bold color and sophistication.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.