- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 100% Biodegradable Polyurethane Surface
- 20 oz./Linear yard
- Silver Ion Antimicrobial Technology
- W, Bleach Cleanable (5:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)
Today’s fashions include a nod to the past – vintage-inspired collections grace runways and magazine covers. Heritage celebrates the memories of classic vintage style and film stars – the red carpet, violet eyes and of course, the little black dress.
Heritage offers rich saturated tones and cooler neutrals with the chameleon-like ability to appear rooted in the past yet modern. Unlike the typical vinyls of today, this PVC-free upholstery offers a subtle sheen, fine grain and sophisticated feel. Heritage is a quintessential textile for every application, inspired by the past yet not archival … hues and palettes that will become the touchstone inspirations for today’s interiors.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.