- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- Facts Compliant
- 73% Polyester, 27% Rayon
- 3-1/2" V, 3-5/8" H
- S View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117-2013
- 70,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)
FORTUNE TELLER — Part of Lemonade Stand Collection
Pick a color. Pick a number. Anxiously wait as your best friend pinches her fingers back and forth to reveal your fate. Inspired by origami folds, Fortune Teller is a sophisticated graphic with detailed linework and color combinations that create more subtle or bold interpretations from colorway to colorway.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.