$43.00 per yard
FLEXING MUSCLES — Part of Science Matters Collection
Under a microscope, human muscles display a linear striation unique to anything else in human anatomy. Varying line weights create the illusion of multiple colors with a thread-like pattern. Printing on smooth, eco-friendly polyurethane portrays a strong linear pattern. Flexing Muscles is comprised of materials that allow it to be subject to a 5:1 water: bleach mix for aggressive stain removal, as well as infection control. The pattern incorporates the use of a silver ion antimicrobial.
*Note: Multiple factors affect fabric durability and appearance retention, including end-user application and proper maintenance. Wyzenbeek results above 100,000 double rubs have not been shown to be a reliable indicator of increased fabric lifespan.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 100% Biodegradable Polyurethane Surface
- 5-1/4" V, 11" H
- 24 oz./Linear yard
- Silver Ion Antimicrobial Technology
- WS, Bleach Cleanable (5:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117
- 150,000 Double Rubs* (Wyzenbeek)