$54.50 per yard
COMPOSITION — Part of Artisan Collection
Composition appears as if brush strokes painted bold rings upon solid circles, creating drama through luminous color and scale. The weave effects provide transparency and a sensation of colors mixing together.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 45% Rayon, 41% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester, 12% Cotton, 2% Polyester
- 13-1/2" V, 13-1/2" H
- 20.12 oz
- S View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117
- 85,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)