CHROMA — Part of Kaleidoscope Collection
Chroma uses the fine striaes of color but exhibits them in a horizontal banding within another stripe. The integration of a Dupioni texture yarn creates a rustic feel, while the colors appear to pop in and out of tempo.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- Facts Compliant
- 69% Polyester, 19% Cotton, 12% Rayon
- 6-3/8" V, 6-3/4" H
- 17.84 oz
- W View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117
- 100,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)