CHAKRA — Part of Sari Collection
Small-scale, multi-colored wheels drawn from the cotton saris of south India spin over the surface of Chakra. Each colorway offers a range of complementing and contrasting hues, making this pattern as versatile as it is durable.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 47% Polyester, 29% Cotton, 24% Rayon
- 7-1/4" V, 3-3/8" H
- 11.12 oz
- W View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117
- 50,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)