CARMIN — Part of Papillon Collection
Carmin infuses a small-scale pattern into the Pallas product portfolio. Its dual-color chenille yarns are woven to create a rich, soft upholstery. Carmin is an exceptional material that can anchor almost any project with its understated dimension.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- Facts Compliant
- 70% Polyester, 30% Solution Dyed Polyester
- 3/16" V
- 25.95 oz./Linear yard
- Stain Repellent/Acrylic
- WS, Bleach Cleanable (10:1) View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117-2013
- 90,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)