12 Discontinued Color(s)
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 67% Rayon, 33% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester
- 12-5/8" V, 14-3/16" H
- 17.69 oz
- WS View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117-2013
- 50,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)
BUSY BEE — Part of Common Ground Collection
Designed as a graphic texture with overlaying floral elements, Busy Bee reflects what a flower might look like from a bee’s-eye point of view. A timeless floral design mirrors the intricate delicacy of lace.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.