AURORA — Part of Kaleidoscope Collection
Featuring a refined stripe of different textures, Aurora evokes similarities to the elegant spray of a spectrum touched by a ray of sunlight. The fabric’s ultra-fine color banding reveals an overall texture reminiscent of the sun reflecting off the horizon. The chameleon-like fabric is versatile and can be used in a variety of settings, from a classically designed environment to one with more modern appeal.
Note: There may be slight variations in color on screen versus actual material. For true color, please order a memo sample from this web site or call 1.800.472.5527.
- Abrasion resistance is the surface wear of a fabric caused by rubbing and contact with another fabric.
- Flame resistance is the measurement of a fabric's performance when it is exposed to specific sources of ignition.
- Crocking is the transfer of dye from the surface of a dyed or printed fabric onto another surface by rubbing.
- Seam slippage is the movement of yarns in a fabric that occurs when it is pulled apart at a seam.
- Colorfastness to light refers to a material's degree of resistance to the fading effect of light.
- 50% Polyester, 46% Rayon, 4% Acrylic
- 3" V
- 15.43 oz
- W View Upholstery Maintenance and Cleaning Information PDF
- Standard (3yr)
- NFPA - 260 TB 117
- 50,000 Double Rubs (Wyzenbeek)